Late Aug-16 : SWT Trains has an anywhere for £16 offer (excl. the BH Weekend)
TOCW2 Walk 28 : The 7 Sisters : Seaford to Eastbourne
The best walk in the Southeast! A dramatic cliff walk passing Cuckemere Haven, the Seven Sisters and Beachy Head as the South Downs meets the sea. Ends with Eastbourne's promenade and pier.
Updates: No major changes.
New Options: Starting or Ending the Walk at East Dean
TOCW2 Walk 28 - The 7 Sisters : Seaford to Eastbourne • GPS Route © Saturday Walkers Club - www.walkingclub.org.uk
- Zoom in for OS Landranger (1:50,000) and OS Explorer (1:25,000) mapping
- When zoomed in, try the excellent "Bird's Eye View", or inside the M25, "London Street Map"
- Ordnance Survey (OS) mapping is available for mainland GB, and (OS Landranger only) the Isle of Man.
- For Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or (Southern) Ireland, try Open Cycle Map (Outdoor Layer). Set maps to Google then select OCM from the list of 'layers'.
- "Portrait" and "Landscape" modes are disabled as printing is against the T&C's for Bing's OS mapping