SWC Walk 31 : Huntingdon Circular
Easy walk beside the Great Ouse river to the attractive village of Houghton and its restored water mill, returning through water meadows and a nature reserve.
SWC Walk 31 - Huntingdon Circular • GPS Route © Saturday Walkers Club - www.walkingclub.org.uk
- Zoom in for OS Landranger (1:50,000) and OS Explorer (1:25,000) mapping
- When zoomed in, try the excellent "Bird's Eye View", or inside the M25, "London Street Map"
- Ordnance Survey (OS) mapping is available for mainland GB, and (OS Landranger only) the Isle of Man.
- For Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or (Southern) Ireland, try Open Cycle Map (Outdoor Layer). Set maps to Google then select OCM from the list of 'layers'.
- "Portrait" and "Landscape" modes are disabled as printing is against the T&C's for Bing's OS mapping