Time Out Book of Country Walks volume 1
53 country walks in south east England, an hour or so by train from London
- A walk for every week of the year, and 1 to spare
- Walks are 7 to 14 miles in length with very detailed directions - you don't need an OS map.
- Walks start and finish at train stations
- Walks stop at a country pub for lunch and at a tea room (or pub) for tea
- Walks pass beautiful villages, ancient forests, country pubs, and historic houses, castles and gardens
- OS maps, updates, user feedback, new walks options, and GPS data available here.
- After your walk, we welcome your feedback, photos and videos.
The current 2011 edition of the book is going out of print and is now dated. Sadly, we no longer recommend buying it. Updated versions of all the walks are available online.