- In Github: Add a thumbs: photo-id photo-id photo-id line to the walk
- To get photo-ids, do the TWW | Admin | Admin On thing, then go to the walk's photos page, and mouse over a walk
- On Flickr: Tag the walk's main photo with banner, and the top 5 or so photos with walkicon.
- Otherwise, photos are displayed in chronological order (i.e. oldest first).
- The site updates overnight, so you should see your changes the next day.
- Except, if you take the Flickr route, if you edit / delete / tag a photo uploaded more than 3 month ago, you need to tell me know, so I can refresh the cache.