This week's walks
Welcome. We have a guide for new members that explains all, but in brief:
- These walks are free. Everybody welcome, especially visitors to London. No membership, no booking, no RSVPs, just turn up!
- Please bring a copy of the route as our walks do not have leaders, i.e. a phone (with mapping or PDF), an OS map, or a printout.
- Turnout: 5 to 40 people, weather dependent. See walk reports for an idea.
- Trains: A "Network Card" gives 1/3 off train fares in the south east. Check for 🚧 weekend tube closures.
- Meet: At the station the walk starts from by the platform exit.
- Sunset: 15:54. Dusk: 16:33. Moon: 3% (06:31 to dawn)
Good things come to those who wait.
It is a condition of joining a walk that you agree to our legal policy: there is no walk leader, you are responsible for yourself, you absolve the club and its members of any liability.
Use this-weeks-walks.walkingclub.org.uk/ if the page fails to appear.