This week's walks
Welcome. We have a guide for new members that explains all, but in brief:
- These walks are free. Everybody welcome, especially visitors to London. No membership, no booking, no RSVPs, just turn up!
- Please bring a copy of the route as our walks do not have leaders, i.e. a printout, an OS map, or a smartphone (with mapping or PDF).
- Turnout: 5 to 40 people, weather dependent. See walk reports for an idea.
- Travel: A "Network Card" gives 1/3 off train fares. Check for 🚧 weekend tube closures.
- Meet: At the station the walk starts from by the platform exit.
- Train problems: Use #swcwalks
- Sunset: 21:19. Dusk: 22:06. Moon: 11% (dusk to 00:06)
We usually have 1 request ("bring a copy of the route"), but now we have some strict rules [discuss]
- you must split into sub-groups of 30 at the start
- you must provide contact information for tracing
Please only come if you are willing to follow these rules to keep everyone safe.
Future dated posts : To publish, save as draft at the future date/time, then use the 'publish' link above. More detailed help.
Covid : Please demonstrate covid-aware reasoning (e.g. avoid rush hour, busy places, walks with pinch points).
If you take a register (to enforce track & trace), then the '30' limit would not apply.
Use this-weeks-walks.walkingclub.org.uk/ if the page fails to appear.