This week's walks
Welcome. We have a guide for new members that explains all, but in brief:
- These walks are free. Everybody welcome, especially visitors to London. No membership, no booking, no RSVP's, just turn up!
- Please bring a copy of the route as our walks do not have leaders, i.e. a printout, an OS map, or a smartphone (with mapping or PDF).
- Turnout: 5 to 40 people, weather dependent. See walk reports for an idea.
- On the day: People meet up at the station the walk starts from, by the platform exit.
- Travel: A "Network Card" gives 1/3 off train fares. Check for 🚧 weekend tube closures.
- Train problems: Use #swcwalks - many trains and stations have WiFi.
- Sunset: 20:13. Dusk: 20:50. Moon: 79% (22:23 to dawn)
Use www.meetup.com/saturdaywalkers if the page fails to appear.