New Walks walks in development
This is a temporary depository for new walks to be posted for walk checks. Includes updates, new routes, etc.
See "Create a new walk" above for guidance and a suitable MS Word template
|Status||Book||Walk No.||Name||Directions||Last update||Next Walk Check|
Last updated: Tuesday, 11 June 2019
- Walk PDF files start with TOCWn_Walk_n_ or SWC_Walk_n_ or SWC_LDP_n_
- PDF or HTML files for a walk options end in '_Option'
- Any spaces, hyphens, brackets, etc are replaced with underscores
However, don't change existing filenames
I use the name of the file to tell what type of route it is.
- Each route should be in a seperate file starting 01, 02...
- The main route (00) has the name of the walk
- All other files must have one of stage / day /route /option alternative
- "option" / "alternative" : these are both route options, but are shown in different colours on the map page
- "stage" / "day" : stages of a multi day walk
- "route" : when the gpx contains the entire start-to-finish route