Map of Train Stations in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- UK National Rail - red (Data source: Office of the Rail Regulator)
- TFL London Underground - yellow (Not tram or overground. Data source: TFL)
- Heritage Rail, Narrow Gauge and Steam - blue (Data source: wikipedia)
- Northern Ireland - orange
- Eire - green (Map of Irish Rail train positions in real time)
There are a few data issues, mainly with new stations, and stations that have recently moved from National Rail to TFL
Please be patient - there are over 3,000 railway stations to load and place on the map, so they may take a few mins to appear
Record map clicks
How to use
|Bing||Switch to: OS Explorer 1:25K, OS Landranger 1:50K|
|OpenStreetMap||Switch to: OpenStreetMap - global, free, volunteer created maps.|
|Switch to: road map, streetmap, satellite.|
|OS Openspace||Switch to: OS Landrange 1:50K, OS "road atlas" 1:200K.|
Change map size: full screen, normal, (and for printing) landscape, portait.
Sorry, printing OS maps is not allowed in Bing. It is in OS Openspace.
Print. Select Landscape or Portrait. Disabled for Bing as its against OS T&C's.
Hints: Use 'Print Preview'. You may need to reduce scaling ('shrink to fit'), and remove headers / footers / borders.
|Move the map to my location|
|Tweets and Instagrams near here|
|Show waypoints with distances.|
|coordinates||Click the map (not on a line or marker) to update the OS and GPS coordinates|
|OS Legend||OS 1:25K Legend pdf, OS 1:50K Legend pdf.|