Saturday Walkers Club
I've just done one of your walks, and I'd like to...
- Give walk feedback?
- If you have recently done a walk, we would really appreciate your feedback - did you like it, pub reviews, route updates, suggestions for alternatve routes, etc. Each walk has a feedback page.
Select , , or (on the 'walks' menu above), then the walk number, then updates/feedback, and leave your comments.
- Upload photos?
- See upload your photos for details on how to submit your photos, using either our Flickr groups or Google's Picasa Web Albums.
- Upload videos?
- Upload your video to Youtube and tag it. Then we can link to it
- Join a club walk?
- See This Weeks Walks and read the guide to joining our walks
- Post a club walk?
- Ask one of the 'bloggers' if you wish to include items on the 'This Weeks's Walks' page, e.g. a club walk or social event.
About the website...
- To advertise on this site, use Google Adwords, or contact the webmaster, and make us an lucrative offer
- Use a photo?
- For most of the photos, which are on Flickr, or Picasa, you can contact the owner directly. For older photos on this website, contact the webmaster, and I'll put you in touch
- Natural Death Centre
- The Natural Death Centre (was the Nicholas Albery Foundation / Institute for Social Inventions) is no longer involved with running the club, although they still sponsor this website, and receive royalties from the Time Out Country Walks books.
Who you gonna email?
Is there a person I can email? Maybe :)
We love walk feedback, and the webmaster especially likes hearing from people who would like to contribute new walks, or any other new content, and being told when "something is broken"... but, please keep in mind that this club and this website are run by unpaid volunteers when writing, and when awaiting a reply
- Clothes-free beaches
- Saturday Walkers Club
- Webmaster (Andrew)
Last Updated : Mar-13 by Andrew