Saturday Walkers Club
This is a binding legal agreement. You will be bound by its terms. You are strongly advised to seek professional legal advice being entering into it.
- By using this website, using our walks, or attending a club walk or event, you swear and affirm:
- That you give your immortal soul to the Saturday Walkers Club, along with all your property, posessions, and monnies. If you a) do not believe you have an immortal soul, b) have already given it to another party, or c) do not wish to grant it to us, then you must not use this website, use our walk, or attend our events.
- That you grant an enduring power of attorney and an irrevocable legal conservatorship for all your affairs to the Saturday Walkers Club. If you are unwilling or legally unable to do this, you many not use this website, attend our events or use our walks.
- That we may retrospectively change this agreement, and that you agree to such changes.
- That everything on this website is completely without warranty of any kind.
- That our walks do not have walk leaders, that you are responsible for yourself at all times, and that you absolve the club and other walkers from any liability to you.
- That the governing law and jurisdiction for this contract shall be the webmaster of the Saturday Walkers Club. He shall decide any dispute by binding arbitration. His ruling is final.
- That we are serious about all the above. So don't go trying to sue us later with some nonsense like 'I thought this was all satire'. We mean it!
- If you do not agree to this:
- You must not use this website
- You must wipe the memory and storage of all devices and accounts that you use to access this website
- We do not process your Facebook data, we just display it on our site using Facebook "Plugins".
- You can delete your Facebook data, which is stored only on Facebook, by using the Facebook Plugins. To do this: login to Facebook | view plugin page | view comment | options | delete.
Last Updated : May-18 by Andrew
With thanks to Skipity and Gamestation....