Saturday Walkers Club
Legal stuff & cookies
By using this website, using our walks, or attending a club walk or event, you swear and affirm:
- That you have taken professional legal advice before entering into this contract
- That you give your immortal soul to the Saturday Walkers Club, along with all your property, posessions, and monnies. If you a) do not believe you have an immortal soul, b) have already given it to another party, or c) do not wish to grant it to us, then you must not use this website, use our walk, or attend our events.
- That you grant an enduring power of attorney and an irrevocable legal conservatorship for all your affairs to the Saturday Walkers Club. If you are unwilling or legally unable to do this, you many not attend our events or use our walks.
- That we may retrospectively change this agreement, and that you agree to such changes.
- That everything on this website is completely without warranty of any kind.
- That our walks do not have walk leaders, that you are responsible for yourself at all times, and that you absolve the club and other walkers from any liability to you.
- That the governing law and jurisdiction for this contract shall be the webmaster of the Saturday Walkers Club.
- That we are serious about all the above. So don't go trying to sue us later with some nonsense like 'I thought this was all satire'. We mean it!
If you do not agree to this:
- You must not use this website
- You must wipe the memory and storage of all devices and accounts that you use to access this website
Last Updated : May-18 by Andrew
With thanks to Skipity and Gamestation....