Online Convert MS Word to HTML
- Write a document using MS Word
- Try not to do any text formatting other than BOLD or ITALIC.
- You can insert hyperlinks (select text, right-hand-click)
- TABLES are OK too.
- If its an SWC walk
- It should have a table (the walk details) at the top
- If it has directions, then it should have a 'Walk Directions' heading in the middle, and a numbered list of directions at the bottom.
- Important! You now have to change a MS Word 'save option', but you only ever need to do it once.
- In MS Word, select File | Save As.
- In the pop-up box, select Tools | Web Options.
- In the pop up box, select Fonts | Multilingual/Unicode then click OK
- In MS Word, File | Save As | Save as type | Web Page (filtered)
- Load the file in to the browser. Either use the Choose File button to select a file, or copy-paste the file into the box below.
- Click Convert to HTML
- Click Save File