Online Convert MS Word to HTML
- Write a document using MS Word
- Try not to do any text formatting other than BOLD or ITALIC.
- You can insert hyperlinks (select text, right-hand-click)
- TABLES are OK too.
- If its an SWC walk
- It should have a table (the walk details) at the top
- If it has directions, then it should have a 'Walk Directions' heading in the middle, and a numbered list of directions at the bottom.
- Important! You now have to change a MS Word 'save option', but you only ever need to do it once.
- In MS Word, select File | Save As.
- In the pop-up box, select Tools | Web Options.
- In the pop up box, select Fonts | Multilingual/Unicode then click OK
- OK, you're ready to save your document
- In MS Word, File | Save As | Save as type | Web Page (filtered)
Upload the MS Word (web page filtered) document from your PC
You can copy-and-paste the document text into the box below instead.
Convert to HTML
- Check your browser's download area
- Try right-hand-click | show in folder, rather then open, which will load the file as a new tab in your browser
- You can also copy and pasted from the box below.
- If there are weird characters, you probaly haven't done the Unicode step above