Online Font Awesome 5 Minimiser ("treeshaker")
It works with both free and PRO versions.
- use the latest free version,
- choose your own version. This is the option for PRO users. The file you're looking for is fontawesome-pro/js/all.min.js Both normal and minified version work. Normal is only a little bigger, and it makes it easier to see what happening.
SVG/JS loaded : 0 K
2 : Make a list of the icons you use
3 : Minimise
This strips out the icons you are not using. You can tweak the 'keep' list above, and minimise again.
4 : Save
- Check your browser's download area.
- Use right hand click | show in folder on the saved file, rather than open which will try and execute it.
- If you have problems, click inside the <textarea> below, use CTRL A to select all, then copy and paste.