Increase the print size
This works for our website only, just for regular web pages, not for PDFs.
Once you've increased the font-size, print a test page. You may have to experiment with different font-sizes a bit to get it right for your eye-sight
The current print font size is
Large print tips
Increase your browser's font-size
This works for screen and print on all websites.
- Chrome: Options Icon (on toolbar) | Settings | Appearance | Customise Fonts
- Firefox: Tools | Options | Fonts (Advanced).
- Safari on macOS: View menu | hold down the Option key while you select Make Text Bigger or Make Text Smaller.
This works on all browsers, indeed most software nowadays. "Zoom in" uses standard keys. Note that it work on the screen only - it will not affect printing
On a phone or tablet
- Zoom in : use an "un-pinch" motion
- Zoom out: use a "pinch thumb and finger together" motion
With a keyboard (Windows)
- Zoom in : CTRL + (thats press and hold down the CTRL key, then press the + key one or more times)
- Zoom out : CTRL -
- Reset : CTRL 0 (thats number zero)
With a keyboard (Safari on macOS)
- Zoom in : COMMAND + (thats press and hold down the CTRL key, then press the + key one or more times)
- Zoom out : COMMAND -
- or use the View menu
- Clear History resets this.