Increase the print size
This works for our website only, just for regular web pages, not for PDFs.
Once you've increased the font-size, print a test page. You may have to experiment with different font-sizes a bit to get it right for your eye-sight
The current print font size is
Large print tips
Increase your browser's font-size
This works for screen and print on all websites.
- Chrome: Options Icon (on toolbar) | Settings | Appearance | Customise Fonts
- Firefox: Tools | Options | Fonts (Advanced).
This works on all browsers, indeed most software nowadays. "Zoom in" uses standard keys. Note that it work on the screen only - it will not affect printing
On a phone or tablet
- Zoom in : use an "un-pinch" motion
- Zoom out: use a "pinch thumb and finger together" motion
With a keyboard
- Zoom in : CTRL + (thats press and hold down the CTRL key, then press the + key one or more times)
- Zoom out : CTRL -
- Reset : CTRL 0 (thats number zero)