Ordnance Survey Map screen friendly
SWC Walk 217 - Arundel to Midhurst via Midhurst Way • GPS Route © Saturday Walkers Club - www.walkingclub.org.uk
|Bing OS 25K OpenStreetMap Google OS 50K||
|GB only||OS Tutorial 1:25K Legend 1:50K Legend Get OSM Maps free on your phone|
Record map clicks
- Zoom in for OS Landranger (1:50,000) and OS Explorer (1:25,000) mapping
- When zoomed in, try the excellent "Bird's Eye View"
- Ordnance Survey (OS) mapping is available for mainland GB, and (OS Landranger scale only) the Isle of Man.
- For Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or (Southern) Ireland, try OpenStreetMap (Outdoor Layer). Set maps to Google then select OSM Outdoor from the list of 'layers'.
- "Portrait" and "Landscape" modes are disabled as printing is against the T&C's for Bing's OS mapping